13 Jul Creating your Client Avatar
Customer Survey Questions
- How did they find out about your business?
- What motivates them to buy from you?
- How do they buy from you (if you have more than one purchase channel)
- What need does your product of service fulfill?
- What other needs to they have that your product or service does not fulfill?
- Which other providers do they use for products of services such as yours?
- How do they find information about products of services such as yours?
- What media do they consume? (What newspapers, journals, which websites?)
- How old are they?
- Where do they live? (town, city, state, country)
- If they are a business, you do not need to ask their age, but ask them about the decision-making process. Who is involved ans who are the end users of the purchased product? What are the needs of the business decision makers and the end users? Really try to figure out just how your products fits into that business, so you can tailor it to fit even better.
Please follow and like us: